Re: [IP] loss of medicaid & congressman help

Nita, check the blue pages of your local phone book for your
congresspersons name and phone number (both state and federal).

Here is Florida, you can get Medicaid (medically needy share of cost)
for your daughter.  It all depends on your assets and income.  If you're
able to get food stamps, you should be able to qualify for this type of
medicaid.  check with you state department of Family and Children's
Services ( or whatever you call them in Texas.

Good luck
Dave
Mail to :  email @ redacted