Re: [IP] somewhat personal questions... (re: sex, please don't read if youmightbe offended...)

LMAO.....you gotta love this group! You people crack me up. This has got to
be one of the better list I have ever joined. Keep smiling, laughing, sexing
it up, and pumping.....um.....we sure do alot of PUMPING!