[IP] Tagaderm

Hello everyone,

Because of the hot weather I have started to use Tagaderm as the base for my
sets - the 'Tender' alone just kept coming off.

On set changes I can get the 'Tender' off without destroying the Tagaderm
base, so with a new set I can use the existing Tagaderm in a different
place. So I can get two set changes out of one Tagaderm - no one has ever
told me about this, so is it a good thing to do?