Re: [IP] infection-need advise Thanks

Hi Ted,

I forrgot to mention that I did go to tge GP and did get antibiotics. As
you know I have these infections quite often and it doesn't really seem to
maater if I take the antibiotics or not the puss still needs to get out.
Anyway he did open the one infection so the puss could get out and gave me
the antibiotics.
He also prescribed me new insulin and since my pharmcist is on vacation I
will get it from a different one so I will see if that helps.

My bg came straight down after my afternoon nap( thanks dad for looking
after the shop :-)) but it was one of the worst hypo's ever. But now the bg
is 124 which is great, still I am not feeling all that well.
Thanks Ted
Annelies
Mailto:email @ redacted