From: Lori A. Willey [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 1999 20:57
To: Insulin pumpers digest
Subject: [IP] New word

Ok, I have seen a new word (?) here twice, and need to know what it stands
for please:  ROTFLMAO
I have tried figuring it out, and come up with "Right on, blank blank etc."
Am I close?
Thanks to Michael also for putting this list together, it has the best
advice I have gotten from anyone, including my doctor!!
dx 4-68., pmpg 6-3-99
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc., FSP
http://www.minidish.net <http://www.minidish.net>