Re: [IP] loss of medicaid

Does your state have any kind of appeals procedure on such
things (Utah does)?  Maybe you would be able to get her
doctor to explain, in an appeal, that it is the pump and
supplies that keep her from having the seizures and that
without them she will start having the seizures again.

Good luck -- my prayers will be with you.

--- email @ redacted wrote:
>  I think you're writing to me , not TEd. My daughter got
> on disability due to
> the hypoglycemic grandmal seizures she was having because
> of very poor
> control. Now with the pump we have control, no more
> seizures no more
> disability, no more insurance. End of story. Doreen-mom
> of 2 pumpers

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *
*        Fax: (530) 380-8851        *