Re: [IP] Help: Sils and Softsets

Jef,  It seems like you are doing everything right.  How shallow was your 2nd
try with the sil?  I have alot of stomach muscle so I put the sil/tender in
my stomach at about a 0-10 degree angle.  This is much more shallow than
others do, but it works for me.  Otherwise, the catheter will hit muscle when
I exercise intensely and blood will appear.  Maybe you should try an even
shallower angle.  ellen
P.S. I use a deeper angle for my butt because, heh, I have plenty of fat back