Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 21:17:30 GMT
From: "sa wilson" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] MM vs. D

I, personnally don't believe this is a big problem. Why?  Well I don't
remeber when I took a shot of .5 or .1 units while on MDI therapy.  The D is
my preference since you get a basal drip every 3 minutes or 20 time an hour
and you have the capacity to program each hour with a different basal rate
if you need to.  In addition the reduction in basal rate for exercise is
really convenient!