[IP] Re (IP) Priming question

<< when I was forgetting to do both primes, my bs was always high
that first day.  On the softset, just drive that sucker into your stomach,
no priming, and much easier.>>

It is the Sofset that REQUIRES a 0.5 unit prime after insertion.  If you
forget the first prime, the one that clears the line of air and makes the
insulin available to you, then it could be a long time before you actually
received any basal insulin and you most likely would not get most of your
boluses. The full length of the line could be 10 units, more or less,
depending on whether you have a short or long tubing.  :<)
Barbara B.