Re: [IP] Tape and Seizures

I was put on Depakote which is a seizure medication, but I was not put on it
for seizures, I was put on it to stabilize my moods.  It made me really
fuzzy, I could not concentrate on my school work, I am better at
concentrating now that I am off of it, but the moodiness is back in full
swing.  Now that I think of it, this has nothing to do with having seizures,
just maybe watch the medication that it does not make your son a dope :-)