Re: [IP] Infusion Set & Water Skiing

I have the minimed with silhouette sets and water ski often.  I have taken some
hard falls off the ski and intertube, never had a problem.  The pump has only
made it easier and more fun with me.  A couple of hours of exercise was more
hard for me to control and plan for with shots.  My only worry has been of
infection since we ski in a river but that has not been a problem at all.  The
only time I have had to replace a set was from golfing!  Sweating on a slow hot
day and trying to hit the long balls with the big boys.   I could swing easier
but that would probably cause a lower score.

Brent Mayes