Re: [IP] somewhat personal questions... (re: sex, please don't readif youmight be offended...)

Same here as with most others, when my wife and I are amorous I just
disconnect. I use the Disetronic with the tenders,  which makes it possible
to very quickly and discreetly disconnect without ruining the moment. I can
disconnect it much quicker and easier than I can my wife's bra, and believe
me, I've had plenty of times to compare to time it takes for both!!!
P.S. I wear a pair of shorts to bed with a very deep pocket for my pump, so I
never forget to reconnect because it just does not feel right sleeping
without my shorts.