[IP] I found out I am Pregnant today!

Congratulations April!!!!

"This last week or so it has been sooo hard to keep my blood sugars down
to normal.  I have a sweet tooth that I wish they had a "Sugarholics
Anonomous" out there for, but even if I don't eat anything with sugar my
BS are still out of control lately."

I find when I get a sweet tooth it's very hard to control, if I eat too many carbs.  If I eat more
protein I do much better.  ie:  I'll make a batch of homemade chicken soup and take that to work
for lunch, etc.  The broth and chicken is very soothing and filling at the same time.

Best of luck with your pregnancy.  How exciting!!

Bev W.