Re: [IP] MM vs. D

In a message dated 7/29/99 3:16:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Is it true that you have to send the disetronics back every two years to
 keep them going? >>

Disetronic asks that you send the pump in after 2 years for a check-up.
While my pump was being checked, I wore the back-up pump.  They returned the
pump and said it was in good shape.  It is not a hassle because I had the
other pump.  I also knew that the pump I had been wearing for 2+ years was in
good shape.  I guess you don't have to send it back, but I don't see why
anyone would not do this.  It was very easy.  The pump also tells you when to
send it in so you don't have to keep up with this.  ellen