Re: [IP] camps.... (warning: rant alert!)

Re: CAMPS

Geneva attended Bearskin Meadows last month having been on the pump exactly
one week.
Lots of new pumpers...both counselors and campers.  They all helped each
other and Geneva's little friend came home not having to use the EMLA and
with a new target zone of 100 instead of 150 precamp.

That is a success story for me!

She has gone to this camp in the Sierras of CA for three yrs. now and we
feel very comfortable with her experience  there re: doctors adjusting
doses.  Hey, it's only for a week...

She plans to become a counselor there herself one day.

Ruth