Re: [IP] Wasting Humalog

We have the softsets and according to MM and our diabetes people, we are to
change the whole thing ...whether there is insulin left in cartridge or not.
I think it is wasteful...but am afraid to try to prime for the site and the
tail of the softset. (which is what we are replacing, right?)
So we just throw it all away after I have drawn out the extra Humalog and
put it back in the vial.