Re: [IP] Donating blood!!>>>??

Michael wrote:

>  I called the Red Cross today (1-800-give life) to verify the nurses'
>
>Boy!! don't know where you got that number, but I called it and got
>an ad for Phone Sex from "Intimate Connections", not exactly what I
>expected :-)

Michael:

Two possible work arounds:

1)  Don't hit the "re dial" button. Doing so connects you to the last
number you dialed.

2)  Don't hit one of the pre programmed buttons. Doing so connects you to
the last number you dialed.

It appears there was a problem with the memory on your phone <vbg>

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted