[IP] Priming question

Another question for you all!  I started using saline yesterday and am a
little confused about priming the pump.  I am using tenders, if that makes
any difference.  The rep told me to prime the tubing before I put the
inserter needle on and bolus .05 after insertion to fill the canula with
insulin.  Wouldn't it make more sense to prime the tube and the inserter
needle so you wouldn't have to pump air into you?  Just wondering.

Thanks for everyone's help.  This list has been a great source of info!
Donna Triolo-Clarke
Going live on Monday!