[IPn] Guest Chatter This Tuesday

Hi Everyone,

Our next guest chatter will be Dr. J. Joseph Prendergast, on Tuesday, August 3, at 9 p.m. EDT.

Dr. Joe, as he is more popularly known, is medical director of a diabetic disease management company in Atherton Calif. (www.diabeteswell.com), which cares for people with diabetes of all ages with an emphasis on achieving national standards of care. The company has outcomes unmatched by any other center in the nation.

Please join us Tuesday night by going to:

Instructions are there at the site.

Hope to see you there!

(Type I, 26 years, D. pumper since 10/95)