Re: [IP] somewhat personal questions... (re: sex, please don't readif youmig...

I was told when I got on the pump that to just disconnect, but who wants to
waist time doing that!  My pump rests beside my head or wherever else it may
end up while in the moment, but never have I had a problem with it getting in
the way, or falling off the bed, or getting tangled.  I think most people
will agree that the pump becomes part of you once you get it, and to me it
would be like having to remove an arm to have convenient sex.  Honestly
unclipping from whatever it may be clipped to is it, I don't think of it
while in the moment, it is just a natural reaction.  I hope this helps!