Re: [IP] more questions

I have been using tegaderm tape for the past 4 years and have only had a
problem with it not sticking on two occasions.  Are you using some type of
lotion or moisturizing soap when you cleanse the area?  I really like the
Tegaderm becaus it has an area where you can write on the infusion set the
date it was started.  Hope it helps!!!