Re: [IP] complications to the eyes

Hey Sara!
Life is all about taking risks as you oughta know.  What are the options if you don't have surgery on your 'troubled' eye, say within the next 6 months?  Is there a point where waiting is more dangerous than not waiting?  I think I would give myself a finite time and set up some criteria for myself which may or may not include the doc's opinion.  How many close calls per week or month have I had?  Are they increasing? How bothersome are they on a scale of 1 to 5.  You know, with 5 being the heart pounding rendition and 1 being of the oops variety.

It is always so much easier to be calm and reasonable when it's not your problem.  Whatever you decide, we on this list will support you.  Good luck and stay in touch.