Re: [IP] Good news and not so good news

Hi.  I just wanted to say that i sympathize with your endo problems.  We are
in the process of switching doctors because the ones I am with now refuse to
explain things to me.  They are pediatric endos, but I am 17 (still
technically in pediatrics) and they act like I'm about 3.  Each time I bring
up a concern, they trivialize it.  they won't tell my mother the reasons why
I am having certain tests and not having others.  I see a different team
doctor every time.  They are not encouraging me to keep tight control, in
fact they wanted my A1C of 7.8 to be higher because they are deathly afraid
of lows.  SOOO frustrating . .. so you can see why I am switching.  Besides
they only have 2 patients on the pump and the new person I might see has
many more . . . .it's hard to wait though . . .--gianna