[IP] somewhat personal questions... (re: sex, please don't read if youmight be offended...)

so, as i said before, i'm no longer receiving the kind of tight control i
was once able to get on an MDI regimen with only two daily injections...
(why it worked as long as it did, is somewhat beyond us all (me, my
parents, and various endos over the years...)) and given that the
tightness of control can be much highter for (in my opinon) about the same
amount of annoyance whether if i go on the pump (as apposed to taking 3+
injections daily)  i'm seriously considering getting the pump.....

this is sort of embarassing to ask, but it's extremely important to me, so
here goes:  i have a very active sex life, with my boyfriend... he's
nothing but supportive re: diabetes (he even got over his fear of needles
b/c i have to live with daily injections he wanted to be sure that he
could live with them too... gosh, and we wonder why i love him so much...)
however, how much of an annoyance do people find the pump to be, when
having sex?  even if it's disconnected does the infusion set ever create a
problem?  one of the things that i love about sex is that there is no
difference between me an any "normal" person in bed.... (yeah yea, except
when my bg goes low, and i start shaking... but you know what i mean...)
giving that feeling of normalcy up would make me very very sad....

feel free to respond to be personally if you don't want to share with
everyone on the list.... (heck, i know i'm a little embarassed to be
sharing these kinds of details with people i hardly know....)

thanks so much.....

Jessica Elena Marder