> Michael wrote:
> > You've got more will power than I. I would have pigged the
> > whole thing!
> Well, the snappy answer that pops into my caffeinated-brain is,
> "well YOU don't have diabetes"  but then I realize, hey I have an
> insulin pump, I know the carb and fat counts and how to adjust for
> them, so I guess THAT snappy answer is no longer a good
> excuse....HOWEVER, since I "am" trying to lose weight....I did
> manage to hang on to a modicum of restraint...
> Of course that was shot to hell last night, when I said heck with
> the gym, heck with paying bills, heck with cleaning my room...I am
> gonna be a couch potato tonight and watch South Park and eat the
> rest of that pint...
> and I did
> ***burp***

HOWEVER, mindfull of your restraint of yesterday, I went out an
bought a pint of Strawberry Haagen Das (my favorite) and managed to
only eat half. I looked longingly at the other half but consoled
myself with the thought that if Sara can do it, I can. Ahhh.... but
the first half was great... AND I appreciate the discipline you
managed to instill in me (for at least one day... heh... heh...).