Re: [IP] complications to the eyes

In a message dated 7/29/99 12:54:35 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted
 <<The eye doctor says it is my decision when to do it, and the last time I
saw him, he
 said if I was his sister, he'd say wait.
 <<...dammit I need my
 mommy!!! >>

I don't understand this Sara.  Why would he wait?  How did your other
vitrectomy go?
Once I am over the anger and depression phase of bad news like this(let
yourself go through these phases however long it takes), I decide that all
will go well and go forward with that attitude.  So far, this has worked for
me.  I have to admit though that I have never had negative side effects from
any drug or tmt I have received.  Maybe this little fact makes me more
Just make sure the place where you get this done is the best around and has
done too many of these to keep track of.  I not only want a good dr., I want
the entire staff (including the receptionist) to be good.  This makes a
tremendous difference in their success rate.
Sara, I would love to be your Mommy and be with you.  Let me know when and
where.  Unfortunately, as you well know, this disease can be very lonely even
with Mommy right there.
Good luck with your decision.  Be strong.