[IP] more questions

This mail list is incredibly helpful.
Thanks to all of you who are responding to Geneva's and my questions.

Here goes some more:

RE:   Changing the site and NOT the tubing and cartridge. (to save insulin
still available in old cartridge)
How much do you then prime for the site itself and the little tail?
We have soft sets.

RE:  Swimming and tape
My daughter just got back from practice and her site seems a bit loose...
actually, it is just the tape that is not very secure.
Any recommendations for tape?

Just ordered extra IV 3000 and SKIN PREPS from MM.
Do we just put an extra IV 3000 on top of the one that comes with the
infusion set?

Thanks guys!