Re: [IP] Wasting Humalog

I am not sure if I understand your post, but when we change Rachel's site and
only her site, we keep the cartridge and tubing in.  We change the cartridge
only when it's low or there are problems and the tubing about every 6 days.
So, the only insulin we waste is if she doesn't have enough in the cartridge
to last the day and we know there will be no chance of changing  it as it
gets close to empty.

Hope this is right.