Re: [IP] Disetronic Versus Minimed and other info

I totally can understand the feeling around a waterproof pump, and I like
the idea of the user getting 2 pumps, but the MM pump is for me, I would
rather have the multiple options for delivery of insulin! To many different
foods out there and they absorb at different rates within each of us. I
would rather have better control, then worry about water.

As I said above, we all have our likes and dislikes, that just happens to be
why I like the MM pump. But, either way we go, it is still a pump and it is
making our everyday lives so much better and happier!!!