Re: [IP] loss of medicaid & congressman help

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999 21:11:57 EDT, email @ redacted wrote:

>  Whats your other childs name and does that one also have diabetes?

My other child is a son named Jarred.  No sign of diabetes in him.  He went
to camp with Jess for 3 weeks and had to test his blood sugars just like
they did.  It sure was nice to have a consistent 3 week record of his normal
blod sugars :)

To the list:

I want to thank everyone for the words of encouragement I have received.  I
have been advised to let my congreeman know of this, but as I am ignorant in
these matters, could someone please tell me how I would go about finding out
WHO to tell.  TIA

Mom of Jessica, age 7, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1 year