[IP] Comfort/Sofset trade policy?

Thanks to this mailing list, I have just now tried Comfort infusion
sets.  I was always irritated by the long cannula on the SofSets,
hitting my abdominal wall, (the insertion needle was killer!) and

If memory serves correctly, long ago someone mentioned a return policy
MiniMed offers for infusion set trades-  I have a 2 months supply of
SofSets and am anxious to start using Comforts as a primary set.  Can I
just call MiniMed to send old ones back?

Thanks to you guys, pumping has NO drawbacks now.

P.S.  Potential pump users-  The pain is nominal.  GET A PUMP!!!! ...but
find what works best for you, too.