Re: [IP] MM vs. D

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999 09:40:43 EDT, email @ redacted wrote:

> # My friend tells me D does not allow bolus doses other than in multiples
> of .5, which I sort of find hard to believe. M allows bolus doses of .1
> more.
Yes, the disetronic can be programmed to bolus in .1 increments.  Jessica's
also has a special program to where she can never bolus more than 4 units at
a time...it will alarm and turn off.  Just a safety feature we wanted when
we were new to this all.  I can't believe it's been a year!!!  Now with all
this medicaid stuf she is afraid she will have to give up her pump.  I told
her the pump is hers, and I will do without anything to buy her supplies if
I have to!

Mom of Jessica, age 7, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1 year