Re: Subject: [IP]Newbie needs help

>> Robin -
>> And the am spike
>> that Michael talks about is very real for Jenna ON SCHOOL DAYS only
>> as well (almost enough to make me home school!)

>Bet she sleeps later, eh!  You can use a constant carb ratio
>througout the day and subsitute a fixed size bolus for the "start up"
>requirement. It only kicks in if you eat, but is not changed by the
>carbs in the meal.
>email @ redacted

Actually Michael, I have it everyday, whether I wake up at 5:30am on
weekdays, or 9:30am on weekends.  My bs starts at 114 and in an hour
if I don't eat food it is always 200+ and it keeps going.
If I take my insulin then, I always need to take 5u Humalog whether
I eat anything or not.  If I eat I use a 1/7 carb ratio.

-- Sherry