Re: [IP] camp for kids "without" diabetes

email @ redacted wrote:
> Andrea called (from Geauga Lake Amusement Park) and said that Cross Country
> Running camp was WONDERFUL with the pump --

OK< I have to ask, is she going to a camp near home or far away? If it's near
home it sounds like we're neighbors. We went on a short drive to Seaworld,
just across the lake from Geauga Lake Amusement Park, yesterday afternoon.

Anyway, we live in Geneva, up by Lake Erie in Ashtabula County, is this near
Doesn't matter particularly I suppose, just wondered.

Ted Quick