Re: [IP] Just got my first A1C

> Thanks Brian.  Now I am wondering if my doctor is going to think it is too
> low?  Is it routine to hit such a level or does it signify ranges too low?

The Nurse Practitioner and I actually set a goal to raise my A1c to
slightly above normal when I went on the pump because of hypo
unawareness and having lots of hypos pre-pump.  My A1c has stayed about
the same but the hypos have gone from lots to few.  We decided in April
that since I am not having any bad hypos that there is no need to try
to raise my A1c.  My personal feeling is to get the lowest A1c you can
without more than occasionally hypos.