Re: [IP] camp for kids "without" diabetes

Just had to share with all who helped out with advice for camp for
> kids "without" diabetes
> > Andrea called (from Geauga Lake Amusement Park) and said that Cross
> Country Running camp was WONDERFUL with the pump -- Only 1 low (yes
> - I said 1) in 4 days and they run at 7AM (before breakfast) and at
> 4 PM.  I would have been a wreck if Andy were on MDI and that
> schedule -- but with the pump SHE seems to be able to handle it.
How old is she and how long has she been pumping

email @ redacted

Andrea is 14 and has been on the pump for almost 3 months --- The people
running the camp were really interested in the pump -- and loved the idea of
her not having any shots to do.

Liz B.