[IP] Chromium Picolinate supplements

Any opinions or experience with using chromium supplements? I have been
using them and seem to have my bolus insulin needs rise ~20% when I stop
taking the supplement. The dosage I use is 200mcg a day of Chromium
Picolinate. I started it ~ 2 years ago and it seems to improve control
and the post breakfast bgs. I'm looking for information on any bad or
long term problems that IDD have seen. My  A1cs are in the low  norm

Thank you,

Stephen Woodward