Re: [IP] Anika has twins!

please keep me posted on your life with the disetronic!! In case you haven't
seen my other postings, i am AGONIZING over which pump to get until i can
get my doctors straightened out and this whole darn process going . . . .
sigh . . .impatien foot tapping . . .oh well. exercise helps blood sugar
anyway  :)