[IP] Nita Medicaid Woes

Hey Nita!
Please believe I hear you crying.  I've been going thru similiar things and believe me if people on this list can help you, they will.  I thought I was going to have to give up my pump completely as I just couldn't afford to be a pumper anymore.  Well people on this list have helped me with my supplies, and if I don't have to buy some of them, then it frees up cash to buy others.

BUT (you knew this was coming, eh?) now that I've stopped buying supplies the Food Stamp people figure I'm getting along without them and therefore like you, having this disease is my choice and my medications are simply pricy options.  But they don't want to give me Food Stamps because like you, I now have resources- so I can buy food or buy supplies.  They suggest food.

Don't ask me who figures these things out.  It's a shame when you here about all the fraudulent scams and the folks who really need it seem to be the one's that suffer.  Hang in there.  Feel free to write and vent.
Dianne