[IP] Oreo's & french pastries

At first I thought your post was about French pasties (you know, ala the Moulin Rouge) and I couldn't figure out what it had to do with diabetes.  (Diabetics can do anything!  Can, Can!)

I think you should organize a "Pumpers Tour of Paradise"
in your free time -LOL  Of course, you'd have to do a lot of research first. I'd personally volunteer to visit Vienna and the Hotel Sacher to sample the famous torte en situ!  We'd better get BBradford and Ted Quick to go with the group.  Or better yet,just sign on a couple of paramedics to meet the insurance requirements.
We could sample French insulins! (Yes, I know, they're all the *same* but I do remember hitchiking through Spain in my MDI days and breaking my only glass insulin syringe [ yeah, so it was a few years ago, so what?] and having a boyfriend find me a 'Spanish' insulin syringe that had all gold lettering on the outside. A diabetic novelty item. I still have it somewhere.

I've also got the cargo slip from the airplane that dropped off my insulin in the middle of the jungle for me in Guatemala (para la chica Americana - it said).  That place was paradise truly (Tikal) but I don't think God made it for diabetics.  Still it makes for a good tale, eh?  And like the Russian kids, the insulin I used while hitchiking through those places was whatever I could find - usually stashed in the local coca cola machine.  What you see is what you get.  Where were my internet buddies then? But hey, I survived and am perfectly fine, perfectly fine, perfectly fine,
--uhhh where was I?

Just bought two giant oreo cookies (albeit plastic containers to freeze) to chill and sandwich my insulin bottles (lente) to mail to those Russian kids in Indiana.  Wal-Mart 97 cents.  Figured somebody'd get a kick out of it-- I did!

Well back to work. Chew. pump, pump. Chew. pump. Whew this is tough.