[IP] camp for kids "without" diabetes

Just had to share with all who helped out with advice for camp for kids
"without" diabetes

Andrea called (from Geauga Lake Amusement Park) and said that Cross Country
Running camp was WONDERFUL with the pump -- Only 1 low (yes - I said 1) in 4
days and they run at 7AM (before breakfast) and at 4 PM.  I would have been a
wreck if Andy were on MDI and that schedule -- but with the pump SHE seems to
be able to handle it.

Still don't understand why the running camp goes to an amusement park - but I
guess that's for another listserv.

Liz B
(who only had 2 sleepless nights after Andy left - but only because I was