[IP] loss of medicaid

Well I just found out today that Jessica no longer qualifies for medicaid
because I have a new car.  Let me give you some background...I am a single
mom of 2, I DO work, but have no health insurance.  I was driving an 11 year
old car that died, and in shooping around, the best value was a new 99
Hyundai Accent.  It is one of the most inexpensive cars on the market, and
payments are less than a used car would have been PLUS I don't have to worry
about it breaking down on my way to work.  Well apparently the medicaid
people see this as a "resource" that I guess they think I could sell to
afford health insurance?  I sit here and cry because I don't know where
Jessica's supplies are going to come from next month.  Sorry for venting

Mom of Jessica, age 7, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1 year