[IP] email @ redacted

<<update on Kevin at camp Kno Koma...they called today to say he is fine, but
he is VERY homesick. They obviously want him to stay, as I do for the
experience and independence....but will allow him to call me later and talk
about it.  The doc did tell me he had one unsymptomatic low around 40 at the
dance the other day, but otherwise he has done well. (Kevin probably forgot
to suspend his pump during the dance)>>

Not unusual for kids at camp to go low because of all the fun activities.
Hang in there with the homesickness. It is another milestone to overcome.
Barbara B.