[IP] Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown

Atttn: Tracy Hatcher !!!

-- BEGIN included message

The original message was received at Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:36:56 -0400 (EDT)
from email @ redacted

An e-mail you sent to an Internet destination could not be delivered.

The Internet address is listed in the section labeled:
 "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your e-mail could not be delivered is listed in the section labeled:
 "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to the e-mail
administrator or Postmaster at that destination.

<email @ redacted>

... while talking to ratbert.dmacc.cc.ia.us.:
>>> RCPT To:<email @ redacted>
<<< 550 <email @ redacted>... User unknown
550 <email @ redacted>... User unknown

Final-Recipient: RFC822; email @ redacted
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; ratbert.dmacc.cc.ia.us
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 <email @ redacted>... User unknown
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:37:33 -0400 (EDT)