Re: [IP] Pump - how do you keep insulin cool

That's what I've always been led to understand as well. But I did
notice when I was recently spending whole days lazing on the beach
in Maine that my BGs would hit 15 or higher by suppertime, and
keeping only one day's supply in the reservoir seemed to solve the

Or maybe it was all those fried clams...