[IP] Welcome Connie!

Glad you finally found the group! You will get a lot of wonderful info here!!

update on Kevin at camp Kno Koma...they called today to say he is fine, but
he is VERY homesick. They obviously want him to stay, as I do for the
experience and independence....but will allow him to call me later and talk
about it.  The doc did tell me he had one unsymptomatic low around 40 at the
dance the other day, but otherwise he has done well. (Kevin probably forgot
to suspend his pump during the dance)

I will let you know with the continuing saga of     AS THE STOMACH TURNS! ha

Mom of Kevin, 11, dx 12/98
pumping since May 99