[IP] Take it!

Todd wrote:

Gee, anybody want to tell me how I can gain some weight? LOL

I always hear everybody talking about losing weight, but I want to gain
some. I'll take 1/4 pound from all of you that want to lose some weight and

that should get me right where I would like to be...LOL

I'll be first in line for my donation! Every time I donate blood I ask the
workers when I can start donating some of my extra weight but they still
haven't come up with a program for that!