[IP] Type II's on pump

My doctor says it is time to consider an insulin pump to address my Type II condition.  I am with Kaiser Hawaii and they have not provided insurance coverage for insulin pumps.  My doctor wants to pursue insurance coverage from Kaiser Hawaii.  Any input from Type II's that will support the proposal we are preparing is welcomed.  It will be an uphill battle as Kaiser endo's are not sold that pumps will benefit Type II's.

Thank you  -  Gordon:    email @ redacted

Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit www.msn.com

GIF image