Re: [IP] site change

Thanks for your first time story and outing info.  Rachel has not yet gone
without us since pumping...a week on Thursday.  We will be going to the
mountains for the weekend and I know I have at least until next week before
she asks. I too am rather nervous about her first day out.  I remember being
the same way when she was first diagnosed...ugh...what a long day that was.
But, we do love this pump and through the anxiety of feeling comfortable, I
know in the future we will appreciated it more than we thought possible.

Rachel's Mom, age 12