[IP] Re:

Well Susan, the only thing that I know is this: MY next roomie/girlfriend is
going to be a Diabetic, Nurse, CDE, MD, or something close to all of those
or I would rather be single the rest of my life. My daughter's mother, never
in 10 years, tried to understand diabetes, always said I was making excuses
and complained when I was acting irrational when I was having a severe low!

Maybe, I should start a Diabetic Love Site....LOL....we got plenty of
regular sites the match people...why not one for diabetics?

It is a shame that some people just don't try to understand or respect our
wishes/wants when it comes to our health. Diabetic or not!